The purpose of this blog is to share with you what God is doing in Cambodia. My prayer is that through being regularly updated, you will have a greater desire to pray for the people of Cambodia, my team, and me, and that we would all have a stronger, more intimate relationship with our Father because of it! I know how difficult it is to be diligent in praying for someone or something, but it becomes so much easier when your heart is connected and you know the people and/or situation. It is part of my responsibilty to keep you informed so that you will feel more connected with this ministry. I hope to post, at least, weekly. Thank you for the great part you have already had in reaching Cambodians for Christ.
My next posts will be my very detailed story of the different circumstances and events of my life, lessons I've learned, and how God has brought me to where I am today.
YAY!! You have started. :-) Which also means you are leaving soon and that is bittersweet!! I am so proud of you and can not wait to read your blog "at least, weekly." Keep them coming.
ReplyDelete