Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cambodia Bucket List

baby duck egg ... check!  I ate an entire baby duck egg tonight ... and it wasn't bad. I'm really thankful for the team from America, because if it hadn't been for them, then I probably wouldn't have finished it. BUT I DID!

 

I tried it a couple months ago, and didn't like the taste, but wanted the team to try it too, so I was willing to eat it with them. They're rock stars! All five of them ate their baby duck, and a couple even ate a second one!

To give you an idea ... baby duck egg in Southeast Asia is like pizza in America. It's not too expensive, it tastes delicious (according to the people who live there), and it brings people together! Now you get the idea? Cambodians don't normally like pizza at first. They have to acquire a taste for it ... yea I know, crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment