Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Please PRAY!

First a reminder that God does and has answered prayer. If you look back at the April newsletter, two of the guys who I asked you to pray to believe, P2 an Rosa, have since then believed! I talked about these two guys and Paw-Lynn in my March newsletter, and they are part of the family, along with others who just weren't mentioned by name. When you pray for this ministry as a whole, you are praying for so many students that we see everyday, and I pray that one day you will get to meet MANY of them in heaven! (If you don't get my newsletter and want to, send me a FB message or email. I would love to add you to the group!)

Please pray for these new believers:
-Rosa (M) has believed for several months, but isn't getting plugged in with a church and is very immature in faith and in general.
- P2 (M) who has officially believed for just under 2 months and has been learning about the Truth for years. His family was okay with Christianity, but now that he believes they don't like it. His is no longer allowed to go to church and is not able to attend classes.
- Sah-Rye. I'm praying that our brother Toe-lah would invest in him and show him what it looks like to follow Christ.
- Vwoo-tah (M) He has just believed within the past few weeks! Praise the Lord!

Pray for small groups:
-Crystal has just started meeting with a couple students for 30min after class each day. Chahn-dah has recently shown A LOT of interest in Jesus, whereas 5 months ago, she could have cared less. Raw-Chan-ah is a very shy young lady, who also hasn't shown much interest in the past, but studied tonight. Pray for these two young ladies and others.
- Our team leader is currently studying during class time with about 10 students (most of which are believers). Pray that the believers would deepen the roots of their faith and that the non-believers would have open eyes and hearts.
-I have several students in mind that I will ask this week if they'd like to learn more about the Bible and meet before or after class, or on the weekend.

Pray for "Future" brothers and sisters:
- Cho-We (F) She is one of Sah-Rye's friends and knows a lot, but is still not ready to believe. She's currently in our team leaders class.
- Sah-wahn  (M) Another of Sah-Rye's friends who's been around for a long time.
- K.Hang (F) is very hungry for truth and is excited to learn, but not ready to surrender
- We-Ray-ak (M) knows everything, but has a calloused heart. He's making excuses.
- Dome (F) She interested and wants to know more. Currently she can not study in our English classes, but she's one that I will ask to study with me on the weekend.
There are so many others, but for now I will leave it at this.

Also pray that I'd be able to sleep at night. For several nights now I haven't been able to fall asleep until after 2 or 3am. It's nearly 2am now and I'm still up. I even resorted to taking Benadryl tonight (around 10pm), as you can see it hasn't helped. It's only made my head heavy. Btw, I absolutely hate taking medicine, because I don't want to become dependent on it. I'm desperate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment