Friday, September 20, 2013

Sunday Bible Study

This week I've told my students that if they don't currently go to church, and would like to study the Bible, then they can meet me starting this Sunday morning at 9am. (that's 9pm Saturday night - Central Standard Time)

Please pray:
- For God to make students interested and hungry for His Word.
- For students who are hungry to be available and courageous enough to come.
- For me to seek guidance from the Holy Spirit and be obedient.
- For God to change the hearts of those who come.
- For the right number to come. ( I think 3-7 would be great, but God's ways are higher than mine!)

I'd been thinking about doing this for a while, but kept waiting, making excuses (there's a major holiday starting the first of October, and students are already starting to go home. They should return in early to mid October...), putting it off. I finally mentioned it to my team leader, and he said, "yea! Do it!"

Some specific students you can pray for are:
(guys) Sihn, Rosa, Rin-Treah, Sah-wahn, Ben
(girls) Bo-pah, Noo-uhn, Kall-E-yahn, K.Hang (busy this week), Dome

No comments:

Post a Comment