Sunday when I came home from church, my landlord and his family was just getting home. They pulled their car in, then I pulled my moto in and we had the normal, "Where did you come from?" conversation. (This used to really annoy me, but now I like it!)
They had just come from some province (I don't remember exactly) and the landlord's wife gave me a bunch of bananas. By "bunch" I don't mean "a lot," but "bunch." :-D
Now, I DON'T like banana's, but what am I supposed to do? I said thank you and took them. Then I thought, "Well, I guess this means I'm making banana bread." If I make banana bread, I have to share it ... with my students! I could just randomly give my students banana bread and they'd be happy, but then I remembered we have a holiday on Wednesday!
I know! Let's plan a trip! So I got permission, talked to my class, and we will be going to the beach tomorrow (Wednesday)! And my banana bread just came out of the oven!
A long story of my thought process, all to ask you to PRAY!
Please pray for our safety and above all that there would be some kind of eternal impact from this trip. I don't know, and may never know exactly what that means, but God does! It may be just hanging out and having fun together. There may be spiritual conversations. There may be problems and / or amazing things that happen, to increase the believers faith, and / or show the "not yet believers" a glimpse of our Mighty God ...
We're renting a 25 passenger bus, so there'll be approximately 25 people going. (You never really know until you're on the van and out of the city. Oh, Cambodia!) There are a few believers, and the rest don't yet believe / follow our Lord.
Please PRAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment