Sunday, July 28, 2013

Thailand

We had a meeting in Chang Mai, Thailand so we went a few days early to go to Krabi. We found out it was a bad time of year to be in Krabi, and were told to go to Koh Samui.
Krabi
- Check the weather before you book your vacation!
- Starbucks in Thailand doesn't have Chai Tea Latte :'-/


Koh Samui
It was so beautiful!


Chang Mai
Chang Mai is a wonderful city! It was nice to get to walk every where!

My roommate for the week                                        Songtoaw (kind of like a taxi)

Thai tuk-tuk                                          Me in the tuk-tuk (Cambodian tuk-tuks have a lot more room!)

Sticky Waterfall ... was awesome! We climbed down it then back up!

Bangkok
It was fun, but Bangkok's not my favorite city.

My first time to ride the BTS!                                 View of the city.

Going back to America
Back in November, my grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. While I was in Bangkok, my mom called and told me that my grandma had died. Now she is free from her pain and will be with the Lord forever! I got to talk to her a few days prior to her death and she said. "I'll talk to you later!" ... I thought, yes Grandma, I'll talk to you later in heaven!

A squatty potty in the Tokyo airport.                       Hello Cali!

Sunset in Houston.                                                      The plane I rode from Houston to OKC.

No comments:

Post a Comment