<-- This is the San Fransisco airport ... all I could think of was my time in the Denver airport six months earlier! Good times!
<-- Denver (July '12)


This was the BEST food I have ever eaten on an airplane! This was on the flight to Korea. I missed the first meal because I was sleeping. Yay for sleep! I actually slept about 9 hours on that 13 hour flight. It was amazing. There was an empty seat next to me. I've been on five flights between the states and Korea and this was the first time I've seen the plane so empty. Normally there are very few, if any empty seats, but on this flight there were very few people sitting in the middle seats.
Arriving in Korea! -->
I had one hour to get to my next flight. I was a bit nervous but I got to the terminal 30 minutes before departure! At the terminal, there were several Cambodians. I heard the girls behind me speaking in Khmer and got so excited! I was excited at the thought of learning the language, and being around the people, and being in Cambodia!
As I got off the plane in Cambodia, it was kind of muggy, but felt like Cambodia and smelt like Cambodia! LOVE it! I went to get my visa, which I expected to be a more difficult. I am so thankful for the workers here who took care of all of that, so I didn't have to! Then I got my luggage and went to leave the airport. There was a large group of people waiting outside to pick up different people. I was far from the door, but I could see Crystal at the top of this mound of people! As I got closer I could see JT and one of my Cambodian friends! They made this sign for me!
<--

No comments:
Post a Comment