A couple people had asked about subscribing to my blog / getting emails when I post something. I just added the option to "follow by email." Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should be able to find it! There is an empty white box that you can type your email address in, then submit. If you try it will you let me know whether it works or not!
Just a reminder: You can tell other people about my newsletters and my blog. You can even give them the blog address, but please do not post a link to this blog anywhere on-line, so please do not share it on Facebook! Thank you!
I pray that this helps you to be involved in what God is doing here through you, me, and others! As always, if you have specific questions or words of encouragement ... please feel free to send me a message on Facebook, or an email!
No comments:
Post a Comment