... Answered Prayers!!!
I am overcome with joy!
- PawLynn told me today that she now follows Jesus!!!! She shared that over the past several months, she has seen God answer different prayers and has seen His love in His children! The greatest commandment is love God. the second is like it, love others. Through this love, people (PawLynn) see God and choose to follow him! She wants to be baptized, but her mom will not allow it. Please be in prayer for this!
- I just found out a friend in OK is now a sister. I remember when two girls on my Leadership team with the BSU first asked for our team to pray for this girl on their hall. That she would open up and be willing to come to Paradigm. I think it was at the beginning of the spring semester last year that she started coming to Paradigm ... getting involved ... even inviting her friends to come. Many of us have been praying for her for a long time and now I can call her my sister!!!
- I am blessed with the most amazing friends! I am SO incredibly thankful for the technology of Facebook and Skype, and for their love, encouragement, honesty, openness, willingness to listen ... Praise the Lord!!!
> Another praise ... God has blessed in safety! I would not share other than God deserves the glory, and I don't want somebody to hear through the grapevines and over react :-) ... Today I was driving to language and there was a tuk-tuk on the right of me. He kept getting closer and closer, and I didn't have room to go left, and didn't think fast enough for the horn, so the tuk-tuk grazed my moto causing me to fall. Do not be concerned at all for me. I only have a 3 inch scrape on my arm and a small spot on my knee (smaller than the size of a dime)! I am so thankful that I was not hurt, no other vehicles or people were involved, my moto looks the exact same as before, and several people came to my rescue. A Cambodian guy on the street came and picked up my moto and my notebook. A foreigner (non-Cambodian) moved my moto to the side of the rode and encouraged me to wait and rest a minute. A Cambodian girl brought me some tissue, and after I cleaned the majority of the gravel off my arm, she proceeded to do a better job. It was so sweet! I was just going to go to language to wash my arm, then remembered that I'm just as close to my team leaders house, so I went there and called his wife. She took me in and gave me Neosporin, water, chocolate ...! I want to assure you that it is no big deal at all. It is no different from a kid running, falling, and scraping their knee, only it's my arm that got scraped. Praise the Lord for He is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment